OASIS - Overview
OASIS (One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services) is GSA's next-generation contract to provide government agencies with contractual solutions to complex professional services-based requirements on a global basis. It addresses the government's growing need for requirements that contain multiple disciplines and supporting IT components and require flexibility for all contract-type task orders and other direct costs. OASIS is a total solutions contract for non-IT professional services requirements.
OASIS includes any and all components required to formulate a total solution to a professional services-based requirement. For task orders placed under OASIS contracts, professional services may be broadly defined as those services provided under one or more of the following core disciplines:
- Program Management Services
- Management Consulting Services
- Logistics Services
- Engineering Services
- Scientific Services
- Financial Management Services
OASIS Contract Numbers: OASIS 8(a) Pool 1 - 47QRAD20D8173
Type: Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ)
OASIS SB allows for all contract types at the task order level (e.g., Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Fixed-Price (all types), Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour). Task orders may also combine more than one contract type (e.g., FFP/Cost, FFP/Labor Hour etc.). Additionally, task orders may include incentives, performance based measures, multiyear or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
CAGE Code: 7BHT9
Scope: OASIS SB spans many areas of expertise and includes any and all components required to formulate a total solution to professional services.
Contract Period: November 16, 2020 - December 19, 2024
Task orders must be solicited and awarded prior to the OASIS term expiring and may extend up to 5 years after the OASIS term expires.
OASIS Website: www.gsa.gov/portal/category/104731
Benefits of using OASIS include:
- Supports both commercial and non-commercial requirements
- Allows all contract types
- Maximizes opportunities for small businesses
- Streamlined acquisitions and better accountability
- Supports customers with a robust Web Library
- Full-service administrative office for scope reviews and complete lifecycle support
- Enables agencies to concentrate on their missions rather than the acquisition itself – minimizing unnecessary proliferation of interagency and agency-wide contracts
- Reduces the lead time and administrative efforts it currently takes agencies to acquire complex professional services
- Offers on-ramp/off-ramp procedures to ensure a flexible, vibrant vendor pool
To learn more about OASIS, visit the GSA OASIS webpage.
Key Advantages of OASIS
OASIS incorporates the best features of existing GWACs and MACs along with advances in acquisition management:
- Task orders are competed among world-class providers of OASIS professional services
- OASIS provides total integrated solutions by offering a broad range of professional and ancillary services
- Ten-year Multiple Award/Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA/IDIQ): five-year base, one five-year option
- Solutions-based contract to include hardware, software, and other ancillary support for integrated multiple professional services solutions
- No maximum or contract ceiling for task orders
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- OASIS is a family of seven separate multiple-award MA/IDIQ task order contracts that span 28 NAICS Codes and 6 NAICS Code exceptions under the economic subsector 541, Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Supports various task order contract types
- Fixed Price (FPI, FPAF)
- Cost (CPFF, CPIF, CPAF)
- Time and Material and Labor Hour
- For use by federal and DoD agencies with delegation of authority from GSA
- Ability to support regional and global multiple professional service discipline requirements
- Increased small business subcontracting goals
- Top Secret facility clearance required
- Approved cost accounting system required
- Task order ordering guide available
- Agencies can use GSA's assisted services for contract support
- 0.75% contract access fee
Why choose 4S?
Expert Services Division
Our Expert Services Division provides strategic management consulting, acquisition policy support, technical project management, and facilities planning. Reach out to our ESD Manager, Wellington Lee
Technology Solutions Division
We leverage agile software development practices and our DevSecOps pipeline to rapidly design, develop, secure, test and deploy solutions that our mission focused clients need to compete on a global stage. We lean far forward on technology, leading efforts in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Robotic Process Automation, Cloud Migration, and late binding modular architectures. Reach out to our TSD Manager, Victor Belarmino
Allied Health Practice Division
We provide health care, health care management, occupational health and industrial hygiene services to deliver positive health outcomes for our service members, our veterans, their families, and the public. Reach out to our AHP Lead, Sheila Jackson
Applied Physics Division
Our physicists, engineers and technologists are building the future of communication and sensors. Our patented Free Space Optical communications system is the new state of the art, and our deep optics experience allows us to innovate rapidly in the technology space. Reach out to our APG Lead, William Ziegler
Primary NAICS: 541511
Working with 4S brings you:
- A Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with the stability, capability, and experience of a large organization.
Simplified acquisition via:
- OASIS 8(a) Pool 1
- SBA Certified Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)owned 8(a) (Up to a $100 Million Sole Source threshold in the DoD and VA).
- SBA Certified HUBZone Firm.
- A global organization with locations to strategically serve our customers (AL, CA, CO, D.C., HI, IL, MD, NY, NM, TX, VA).
- NAICS 541511 (Primary), 541611. R&D SBIR NAICS 541330.
- HealthCare NAICS 621111, 621340, 621999
- Our Integrated Management System implements ISO 9001, 20000-1, 27001 - certified corporate-wide processes and procedure, our accounting system and rate structure are DCAA certified, and our $8M line of credit with Synovus bank provides operational stability.
Contractor key OASIS personnel: